Monday, February 20, 2012


It’s been a while since I updated this spotty record of my modeling projects.  Currently I’m working on the Tamiy M2 Bradley Fighting Vehicle. I hope to get this model completed in time for the 2012 Anniston Model show
.











Over the weekend I attended the Atlanta Military Figure Society’s Annual figure show and contest.  It was a great event, a lot of good deals and great work on the contest tables. I was able to get a pretty good deal on Alpine’s BAR gunner.





















At long last there is a new 1/48th scale model of the Grumman A-6 Intruder twin jet-engine, mid- wing attack aircraft. This new model kit is produced by Kinetic Models and firm located in Hong Kong.













These are all good projects and I'd like to get them all completed before the 2012 IPMS National Convention in Orlando held at Walt Disney World in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment